Monday, August 16, 2010

Happy Two Months, Baby Ryan!





I cannot believe that it has been nine weeks since Ryan was born. The time is going by all too quickly, but I have enjoyed every moment of being home with him and getting to know him. He is a good baby. He loves to stare into your eyes and just smile at you. He also likes to "talk" to me a lot more these days. I am going to miss that when I go back to work in three weeks. It will definitely be a bittersweet moment, as I will hate to leave him, but I also know it will be good to get back to the office and have conversations with adults. I have missed the crew and our silly chatter :)

Ryan had his two month appointment today, and "holy guac," as Charlie would say...he is HUGE!!! Dr. Rachel said that he was about the size of a four month old. He is 13 pounds (78%) and 24.5 Inches (93%). I about fell over! Charlie was always tall and skinny, so I had to laugh when I heard the percentiles. No wonder he is already fitting into his 3-6 month clothes. I just love my chubby baby with his chunky little thighs.

And thanks to Alethia, we now have some great pictures of Ryan. Finally! The second child never has things done as quickly as the first. Now I know what it was like for Dominic :)

Ryan keep on staying healthy, happy and strong! You are an amazing little guy with so much personality already. I promise to enjoy these last few weeks home with you to the fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment