Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Friday FUNday



Hi Charlie…My little sunshine,

How is it that we are so lucky to have two wonderful little boys? My heart grows every time I think of you and Ryan. You two are pretty amazing!

I am so thankful that I am able to spend my Friday mornings with you. We have so much fun trying new places for breakfast. I think your favorite thus far is Over the Counter on 3300 South. You loved sitting at the counter and watching the guys cook. “Momma, they are cooking so much eggs. I cannot believe it!”

Last week we went to Blue Plate, per Miss Christina’s suggestion. You picked a table outside. Every time we go to breakfast, you always want “cancakes” and scrambled eggs. When we were leaving Blue Plate, you said to me, “That was a fun place to eat, Momma. Thank you for taking me there for breakfast.” I am amazed at how sweet and polite you can be. You are a very thankful child, and I hope you always stay that way.

In fact, the other day we passed by Judge, and I told you that I went there for school. You said, “Can I go to Judge when I get bigger?” To which, I responded, “yes.” You then said, “Thank you for letting me go to Judge when I get bigger. I want to play football there.” That, my sweet boy, is something that we may have to re-think down the road. How about soccer or lacrosse, instead?

Charlie, I say thank you to you for being my little buddy, for filling my heart with joy and for making our lives that much better. I hope when you are all grown up that we can still enjoy our little “dates.” I look forward to our next outing…where will breakfast be this Friday? No matter where we go, I know it will be fun!

I love you too, too much!

-Momma

p.s. Here you are this past weekend on your bike in PC. You rode for two miles...boy were you tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment