Monday, January 10, 2011

Growing like a weed!

Sweet Ryan, you are just so big! You are 18 pounds now and 27 inches long, and you really do have the best thighs in the world! Your two bottom teeth broke through on your six month birthday, and you did not even complain. You just drool A LOT!!!

You are sitting like such a pro these days and love to play with your stackable toys, your mouse from Muti and Papa Wiley and the ball toys that you got from Santa.

You seem to like to sit and observe things and then you tell me all about it. I hate to admit it, but I think all of that “dadadadada” coming out of your mouth means that “Dada” or “Daddy” will be a first word. And all of those times I have tried to teach you “Mama.”

Your six month appointment with Dr. Rachel went well. She was impressed with all of the rolling and your ability to sit up on your own. She also could not believe how strong you are! You have quite the grip. I asked her what some of the milestones would be for your nine month appointment, as I want to be ahead of the game. Clapping was one of them.

When we got home that night, I taught you how to clap. Now you love to clap, but you only give us a few claps, while we all yell “yay!” You are a quick study, little man. Next thing we will work on…skate skiing J You can master that, right? Who needs walking when you can skate ski?

Charlie will be three in a few days, and I cannot wait to write about your big brother. He is definitely your favorite person!

I love you, Little Bear Cub!

No comments:

Post a Comment